Be a Vocalabs Survey Administrator
Be Your Own Boss Today
Vocalabs is looking for outstanding people to be work-at-home Survey Administrators. This work offers:
- Extremely flexible hours
- Full- or part-time: work as much or as little as you want
- Prompt payment
- Work from the comfort of your own home
As a Survey Administrator, you can log on to our website any time you choose to see if there are any surveys available. We do not require that you work at any particular time or any particular number of hours per week, and we pay within one week for the surveys you complete.
This work involves calling customers of Vocalabs' clients shortly after a customer service interaction (for example, calling a call center or visiting a store) and performing a short interview about that experience. There is no sales or cold calling involved.
To be a Vocalabs Survey Administrator you must:
- Speak fluent English and have an excellent telephone voice and customer-pleasing attitude.
- Have access to a personal computer, high-speed Internet access, and a telephone in a quiet place to work where you won't be disturbed. To ensure good sound quality, your phone must be directly wired to the wall: mobile phones and cordless phones are not acceptable.
- Live in and be authorized to work in the United States.
- Demonstrate an ability to professionally conduct interviews.
- Consent to having all interviews recorded.
- Agree to Vocalabs Terms of Participation, and provide tax information.
Ready to Begin?
If you're interested in becoming a Vocalabs Survey Administrator, download our information packet. This contains more detailed information and the legal Terms of Participation, along with instructions for performing a phone audition.
Please Note: Because of the large number of people interested in becoming a Vocalabs Survey Administrator, we currently have a long waiting list. We are still accepting auditions, but new qualified auditions will not be contacted until they reach the top of the waiting list.